To take admission in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER) for an MSc in Clinical Research, you must follow these steps:
- Check the eligibility criteria. To be eligible for admission, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, biomedical sciences, genetics, biotechnology, allied health sciences, clinical research, or any other life science degree from a recognized university, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
- Apply online. The application process for the MSc in Clinical Research program at SRIHER is online only. You can apply on the SRIHER website.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee for the MSc in Clinical Research program at SRIHER is INR 1000. You can pay the fee online or by demand draft.
- Submit the required documents. Along with the application form, you must submit the following documents:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Provisional certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Appear for the entrance test. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be invited to appear for the entrance test. The entrance test is conducted online and consists of multiple-choice questions on the following topics:
- General biology
- Research methodology
- Attend the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The interview will assess your academic performance, research experience, and motivation for pursuing the MSc in Clinical Research program.
If you are selected for the program, you will be required to pay the tuition fee and other fees before the start of the program.
Note: The admission process for the MSc in Clinical Research program at SRIHER is subject to change. Please visit the SRIHER website for the latest information.